Sunday, October 3, 2010

Review: DiorShow Mascara & Drugstore Dupe


I got the Christian DiorShow mascara a couple of weeks ago at Sephora, I was immediately drawn to the large brush. Below, I have a mini review on this mascara and also a possible drugstore dupe. Please keep reading and do not forget to share your thoughts or questions. Thank you.




Pros:

-large bristles provide a good amount of volume

-comes in a large tube, more product

-formula gives great length



Cons:

-$24, expensive

-formula is drying after 3 weeks of purchase

-does not hold eye lash curl



If you are interested in trying this mascara for yourself, you should checkout Revlon Grow Luscious. You can find it at drugstores for $8 (price may vary) . The size of the brushes are slightly the same, and formula gives my eye lashes the same length & volume.

1 comment:

  1. OH! I go for the large bristles. :) It's worth it.

    ReplyDelete