Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Introduction & More...

Hello,

This is my first blog post, and I am excited to start blogging. I love writing and sharing my ideas and thoughts with others. I think we have the ability to express ourselves beautifully through writing, and we should do it more often. Okay, so today I want to do a proper introduction and briefly explain why I decided to start my own YouTube channel, www.youtube.com/rosiealvarado. I was not aware of the huge beauty and fashion community on youtube until last year in August. I was looking for hair tutorials because my brother was getting married. I stumbled across a couple of famous YouTubers and I instantly got hooked. Honestly, I was amazed by how much I was learning from girls across the world that were just like me. I contemplated the idea of starting my own channel for the months that followed, but I was scared and afraid to hear what others would think or say. Early this year, a lot of things began to change in my life and I was faced with my fears. One of them being that my beloved young dog Zoey passed away, and dealing with her death was the hardest challenge I have been faced with. I am going to do a separate post on dealing with the loss of a pet in the near future. Although, this experience was difficult to endure her death did remind me that life can be cut short and no one can guarantee how much time you have to live. Her life inspired me to follow my heart and take a risk. So here I am today writing this blog post, about my YouTube channel.

-Rosie



Thank you, Zoey. You are loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment